Thursday 19 May 2011

ffs!!!

Had a mixed day tbh , few texs from katy :/ askin y cant we meet up n things :L:L , i would of thought by nw tha she got the point like :L im not being sad or anything its just what she did went 2 far n i dnt wanna go back there ..., had my army date off in on the 11th of september :D so ill b home for my bday n things :D lucy aked me would i wanna get engaged 2 her in a few months b4 goin in the army so gives me time 2 think about it so kinda happy :)

anyway why would she tex me out of the blue 2 ask me can we see eachother :s? just dont get it tbh i want her 2 hate me n everything :L:L , if i still loved her i would of buh i dont im happy as i am shes happy so y go down tha road again ???

baught new boots again :/ thats like 3 pairs this season !!!:L baught the new preds so cant wait 2 jump in the bath with them on :D laters dude

No comments:

Post a Comment